Managing Terminations – Are You Prepared?
Having the right knowledge and tools can help reduce the risk of liability regarding a costly wrongful dismissal case or a Ministry of Labour claim. This interactive course is a great for those involved in the termination process.
– Many Ready To Use Sample Documents
– Reference Manual
– Managing Terminations Wall Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend:
Managers, Supervisors, Human Resources, Health and Safety, Payroll and Owners.
- Learn the Laws Relating to the Termination of Employment
- Understanding Human Rights Considerations
- How to Interact and Communicate During Terminations
- Developing and Implementing Disciplinary Procedures
- Learn How to Stay Out of Court and Avoid Liability
- Receive Termination, Severance and Discipline Samples
- The Seven Employer Termination Tips
Contact us for a consultations at our Vaughan office.