The Ontario government is committed to protecting workers’ rights, and their health and safety in the workplace. To ensure that workers are aware of their rights, employers are required, by law, to post certain documents:
- Employment Standards in Ontario
- Health & Safety at Work: Prevention Starts Here
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Health and Safety Policy
- Workplace Violence and Workplace Harassment Policies
- Joint Health and Safety Committees Members
- In Case of Injury Poster (Form 82)
Workplace Law Consulting Inc. is proud to offer this convenient and organized Workplace Health and Safety Posting Board that has labeled locations for all the required posting in order to be Ministry of Labour and WSIB compliant.
Please contact us to place your order.