This workshop is designed for human resource managers, industrial relations professionals, payroll professionals, business owners and managers. Ontario employers are required to comply with ever-changing labour and employment laws. Keeping your organization up to date and compliant requires continuous improvement.
The program will cover areas of the Employment Standards Act including:
- Introduction To The Act
- Employee and Employer Rights under ESA
- Mandatory Posting Requirements
- Public Holiday And Vacation Time/Pay
- Hours Of Work and Overtime Pay
- The Leaves Of Absence Covered Under ESA
- Records And Wages
- Ministry of Labour Enforcement
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Pregnancy and Parental Leaves
- Who Is Covered? What Exceptions Exist?
- Ministry of Labour Complaints and Investigations