Many employers have faced complaints of human rights discrimination, harassment or violence in the workplace. Understanding how to handle and investigate a complaint will protect against employer fines, orders or charges.
Course Content Includes:
- What can trigger an investigation
- Investigated internally or externally?
- How to determine your role
- What to include in investigation reports
- Who to interview and in what order
- Interview skills
- Collecting and recording evidence
- Mandate of the Investigator
- Investigation report writing tips
- Case Studies