Reduce the risk of an outbreak and successfully manage employment law matters.
- Workplace health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19
- Develop your COVID-19 Safety Plan
- The Employment Standards Act and the Infectious Disease Emergency Leave
- WSIB COVID-19 worker claim coverage and entitlement
- Public Health Guidance on testing and worker return to work
- Human Rights family status accommodation and COVID-19
- How to manage potential cases of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Responding to constructive dismissal claims
- Effective management of work refusals
- Overview of Ontario’s mandatory screening tool
This course is designed for Human Resources, Health and Safety Managers, Office Managers, Health and Safety Members and Representatives.
Please contact us at 416-930-6180 to find out the next available course date