Aerial Work Platform Training is designed for both new and experienced operators. This course will discuss topics relating to the safe use and operation of aerial work platforms including: OHSA legislations, pre-operational inspections, battery care and maintenance.
Upon successful completion of the theoretical/practical portions, participants will receive an Aerial Work Platform Certificate as proof of training.
- Major causes of accidents
- Responsibilities of the Dealer, Owner, User, Operator
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Define construction project – Regulations 213/91
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Battery Care and Maintenance
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Written Test
- Practical evaluation