This course is designed for both new and experienced operators covering theoretical and practical overhead crane principles. This company-specific training is conducted at the client location and instructs participants on the use of crane equipment at their facility.
Upon completion of the practical examination, successful participants will receive an Overhead Crane Operation Certificate as proof of certification.
Course content includes:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Establishments – Regulation 851
- Crane and Sling Inspection
- Basic Principles: Overhead Crane Design/Operation
- Hardware and Attachment Lifting (specific to application)
- Crane Safety
- Turning Loads (if required)
- Written test
- Practical evaluation
We do overhead crane training in the following areas:
- Richmond Hill
- North York