WSIB Premium Rate Framework Workshop
WSIB is changing the way they set premium rates for the 300,000 Ontario businesses covered by workplace injury and illness insurance.
This new model came into effect January 1, 2020, changing the way businesses are classified, boosting fairness and increasing transparency in how premium rates are set and adjusted.
This WSIB Premium Rate Framework workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the transition period
- Breakdown of how claims will affect your rates
- What to expect in 2020 premium rates
- Overview of the new simpler classification
- How rates will be calculated under the new model
- Rate Framework and the Nine New Policies
- Overivew of Compass
- Overview of the Health and Safety Excellence Program
- Reference book
- Wall certificate of completion
For more information, please fill out the form below.