Diversity Training in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
Diversity is an important ingredient allowing organizations to be innovative, competitive and to offer a rewarding place for their members, employees and customers. An organization’s diversity strategy will allow employees, team members, and even customers and suppliers, to benefit from the advantages of working within a respectful and personally rewarding workplace.
This training course aims to provide useful tools and tactics to help organizations make diversity a way of life in the workplace.
- Describe the importance of a respectful workplace (roles and responsibilities, policies, guidelines, governmental acts, duty to accommodate)
- Identify consequences of non-respect on the organization and its employees
- Gain an understanding of what constitutes harassment, workplace bullying and discrimination.
- Gain knowledge of Canadian Human Rights and Citizenship and Multiculturalism Act.
- Understand the different communication styles and their effects in the workplace
For more information, please fill out the form below.