Employment Standards Training in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
This workshop is designed for human resource managers, industrial relations professionals, payroll professionals, business owners and managers. Ontario employers are required to comply with ever-changing labour and employment laws. Keeping your organization up to date and compliant requires continuous improvement.
The program will cover areas of the Employment Standards Act including:
- Introduction To The Act
- Employee and Employer Rights under ESA
- Mandatory Posting Requirements
- Public Holiday And Vacation Time/Pay
- Hours Of Work and Overtime Pay
- The Leaves Of Absence Covered Under ESA
- Records And Wages
- Ministry of Labour Enforcement
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Pregnancy and Parental Leaves
- Who Is Covered? What Exceptions Exist?
- Ministry of Labour Complaints and Investigations
For more information, please fill out the form below.