Stress Management Training in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
Stress Management Awareness Workshop
The stress management awareness workshop is a powerful program which enables participants such as managers, supervisors, employees to understand and manage stress-related events at work or home.
Participants learn skills and tools for dealing with the demands and pressures of change and transitions in their personal and professional lives. Exercises, skills, insights and strategies for managing stress and improving work life balance include the below topics:
Program Topics Include:
- Understanding Stress
- People Differences: How is stress affecting you and how are you coping
- Recognizing the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Focus, goal-setting, and coaching for results
- Relationship between stress and health
- Signs of job stress
- Relaxation skills, training and practice
- Diet and the stress response.
- Conflict Resolution
- The Power of optimism
Workshop Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
For more information, please fill out the form below.