Scissor Lift and Boom Lift Training in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
Aerial Work Platform Training is designed for both new and experienced operators. This course will discuss topics relating to the safe use and operation of aerial work platforms including: OHSA legislations, pre-operational inspections, battery care and maintenance.
Upon successful completion of the theoretical/practical portions, participants will receive an Aerial Work Platform Certificate as proof of training.
- Major causes of accidents
- Responsibilities of the Dealer, Owner, User, Operator
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Define construction project – Regulations 213/91
- Pre-Operational Inspection
- Battery Care and Maintenance
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Written Test
- Practical evaluation
We conduct Scissor Lift Training in the following areas:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
For more information, please fill out the form below.