Conflict Resolution Training
This interactive course will help you learn skills to manage conflict within relationships, communities, and organizations and to work toward positive outcomes:
- Develop a clear understanding of your own perceptions, biases and attitudes, and how they may impact others in conflict.
- Analyze conflict dynamics to determine the best approach to a situation.
- Learn the communication skills needed for conflict resolution with a focus on self-awareness and assertive expression.
- Apply an understanding-based mediation process.
- Integrate the knowledge and skills of effective facilitation to achieve outcomes that are inclusive, collaborative, and outcome-focused.
- Develop skills for specific contexts through chosen elective courses.
- Understand the ethical and legal responsibilities of practicing ADR.
Resource Manual and Certificate of Completion
For more information, please fill out the form below.