Leadership Training for Supervisors and Human Resource Managers
What does it take to be a leader? Good management skills are a start. But true leadership includes qualities and skills that turn good managers into great leaders.
Improve your performance by increasing your effective leadership skills and be ready to meet the difficult challenges. Our leadership training course provides numerous avenues for enhancing the qualities of good leadership in you and in your team.
This leadership training will help you fulfill your potential through effective leadership skills training in areas like: team building, strategic planning, decision making and more. Register today for leadership training for effective leadership skills to boost your performance every day.
Leaders need to:
- Embrace change
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Treat everyone fairly
- Act with authenticity
- Develop their people
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain a long-term perspective
To discuss six-step process to improve a situation:
- 1. Provide coaching
- 2. Issue a verbal warning
- 3. Prepare a written warning
- 4. Hold a formal discipline meeting
- 5. Monitor performance
- 6. Follow up
How to resolve conflict:
- 1. Put yourself in other’s shoes
- 2. Practice active listening
- 3. Agree with something
- 4. Set limits if necessary
- 5. Use “I” versus “You” language
- 6. Disengage to cool off
- 7. Appeal to mutual self-interest
- 8. Attack the problem (not the person) Participants receive:
- Leadership Training Certificate
- Resource materials and documentation
Operation managers, workers’ compensation claims administrators, human resource managers, OHS managers, nurses, physicians, in-house legal counsel, office managers, health and safety members and representatives.
For more information, please fill out the form below.