Human Rights in the Workplace Certificate Course
The objective of this training on Ontario’s Human Rights Code is to reduce conflicts in the workplace, improve employer due diligence and keep employers away from the costly Human Rights Tribunal.
- How to create a workplace that complies with the Human Rights Code
- Who is covered under the Human Rights Code?
- What are the “prohibited grounds”?
- What is discrimination and the different types?
- How to conduct a human rights investigation?
- How to promote a fair, equal and diverse workforce
- Interactive group case studies
- Kahoot quiz
- Module 1: Legal Obligations Under the Code
- Module 2: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Module 3: The Duty to Accommodate
- Module 4: Complaints and Investigations
- Module 5: Prevent Human Rights Issues
- Wall Certificate of Training
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Live Virtual Training
For more information, please fill out the form below.