Managing OHS Inspector Visits
The OHS Inspector surprise workplace visit can be very stressful and costly.
This workshop will discuss methods to manage the inspector effectively, reduce orders issued and prevent fines.
- Purpose and powers of inspectors
- Methods of Inspection and investigation procedures
- Order appeals process
- Understanding workplace search warrants
- Point of contact during inspections
- Parties involved during inspection
- Stop work orders
- The internal responsibility system and what’s required
Resource Manual, Wallet and Wall Certificate of Completion.Who Should Attend:
Managers, Supervisors, Human Resources, Health and Safety and Owners.
For more information, please fill out the form below.