Worker Safety Awareness Training in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Mississauga, Brampton and Toronto
Each employer in Ontario has a responsibility to provide information and instruction to the worker on how to perform the job safely.
Our course assists employers in fulfilling this obligation by providing workers with information about their rights and responsibilities as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act, as well as the importance of safety in the workplace.
Our content aligns with the requirements outlined in the Ministry of Labour worker awareness workbook.
Our Worker Awareness course covers the following topics:
- The workers role in health and safety
- Duties and responsibilities of the employer, worker and supervisor
- Role of the health and safety rep and JHSC
- Worker rights (know, refuse and participate)
- Common workplace hazards
- Protection from hazards
- Personal protective equipment
- Finding out more about hazards
- Working within the Internal Responsibility System
- Participating in safety
- Health and safety representatives and the JHSC
- Being a role model
- Right to refuse unsafe work
- Obtaining health and safety information
Target Audience: Workers
Course Materials: Participant Manual
For more information, please fill out the form below.