H2S Aware® Safety Training in Ontario
Hydrogen Sulphide: It’s a Killer Gas
- Introduction to H2S
- Properties of H2S
- H2S Health Hazards
Hazard Detection & Exposure Limits: How much is too much?
- Hazard Detection
- How H2S is measured?
- Worker Exposure Limits & Corresponding Health Effects
- Signs & Symptoms of Acute Toxicity
- Signs and Symptoms of Chronic Toxicity
Hydrogen Sulphide in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Locations of H2S (some examples)
- Perfect Conditions for a H2S Release
- Locations of H2S Leaks (some examples)
- Activities that Contribute to a Release
- Common Leak Locations
Personal Protective Measures
- Personal Protective Equipment
Contingency Plans & Rescue Response including First Aid
- Contingency Plans & Emergency Response
- Emergency Response Strategy
- Unresponsive Worker Rescue Techniques
- Rescue Breathing
- Requesting Emergency Medical Services
Safe Job Procedures
- Safe Job Procedures
- Employer Responsibilities
- Workers Responsibilities
- Worksite Awareness
Upon successful completion of this program you will have earned the following ticket:
A certificate valid for three years is issued upon successful completion of a written examination and demonstration of the required skills.
We teach this course monthly, contact us for schedule and cost.
For more information, please fill out the form below.