Workplace Investigation Workshop in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
Many employers have faced complaints of human rights discrimination, harassment or violence in the workplace. Understanding how to handle and investigate a complaint will protect against employer fines, orders or charges.
Course Content Includes:
- What can trigger an investigation
- Investigated internally or externally?
- How to determine your role
- What to include in investigation reports
- Who to interview and in what order
- Interview skills
- Collecting and recording evidence
- Mandate of the Investigator
- Investigation report writing tips
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend:
Human Resources, Payroll, Owners, Supervisors, Health and Safety Managers.
For more information, please fill out the form below.