Workplace Violence and Harassment Investigations Certificate Course
Conducting thorough and legally sound investigations is important for being in compliance as an employer. Improper investigations increase employer liability, reduce credibility and can poison the work environment.
- Who should you interview?
- How to be an effective investigator
- Requirements under the
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Human Rights Code
- Investigation confidentiality
- Human Resources responsibilities
- Writing the investigation report
- Investigation corrective action
- Module 1: Workplace Harassment
- Module 2: Legal Obligations
- Module 3: Investigation Best Practices
- Module 4: Investigator Selection
- Module 5: How to Conduct Interviews
- Module 6: The Investigation Report
- Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources
- Health and Safety
- Live Virtual Training
For more information, please fill out the form below.