The most successful organizations and professionals understand that being able to work well with others is critical in today’s increasingly diverse workforce. If you have co-workers, employees, or managers who don’t share the same beliefs, backgrounds, lifestyles, or traditions, then you – as well as your career – can benefit from our sensitivity training course.
This course will provide you with the following:
- The foundation you need to be culturally competent
- Cultural awareness and a greater understanding of cultural differences
- Enhancement of your cultural sensitivity
- Awareness and a greater understanding of gender differences in the workplace
- Generational training for improving communication between different generations
- An introduction to effectively working with members of the LGBT community
- Tools to reduce misunderstandings and create positive relationships in the workplace
- Knowledge of respectful behaviors that promote harmony with others in the organization
- Skills to resolve conflicts that may arise, as well as strategies to help get the results that are in the best interest of all parties.
Participants will receive:
- Reference manual
- Wall Certificate
Duration: Half-day course
For more information, please fill out the form below.