Health and Safety Consulting Services in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
In Ontario, Ministry of Labour enforcement is at a high level and the employer must take every precaution reasonable to prevent accidents in the workplace. The employer must demonstrate due diligence in the event of a Ministry of Labour audit or investigation. If the employer fails to demonstrate due diligence it may result in orders or fines under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
We work with the human resource staff or directly with management to review, implement and improve the organizations health and safety system.
Our health and safety services include:
- Health and safety compliance audit review
- Ministry of labour order completion
- Accident investigations
- Training recommendations
- Reviewing existing health and safety program
- Developing a health and safety program manual
- Developing a safe work procedures manual
- Safety infraction disciplines
- Develop and ensure the joint health and safety committee is functioning effectively
- Attending safety committee meetings
- Review of MOL charges or fines
- Coaching managers and supervisor’s to ensure legal compliance
We offer Health and Safety Consulting Services in the following areas:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
For more information, please fill out the form below.