WSIB Claims Management in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
Let us manage you claims so you can focus on your business.
In Ontario the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) processes around 350,000 claims annually with around 140,000 involving adjudication for compensation and benefits related to loss of earnings. The average cost to an Ontario employer for a lost time claim is about $11,000.00 in direct WSIB charges, not to mention indirect costs incurred by the employer.
We provide a comprehensive claims management system that is designed to reduce and control employer’s costs associated with workplace injuries and illnesses. Our pro-active program begins on the day of the accident and continues to the final resolution of the claim. We analyze accident cost statements in order to determine if cost refunds may be obtained by the employer.
Our WSIB claims management services include:
- Completion of all WSIB forms
- Full Communication with WSIB adjudicators
- Disputing claims that may be fraudulent or non work related
- Second Injury & Enhancement Fund (SIEF) employer refund review
- Full development and implementation of Early and Safe Return to Work (ESRTW) plan with modified work packages
- Monitoring and follow-up of modified work progress
- Review of functional abilities information
- WSIB return to work meeting participation
- Labour Market Re-entry (LMR) review and recommendations
Our consulting services apply at any time during the life of a work-related claim. Intervention on existing claims may have the effect of solving a long standing problem.
At the same time our ability to respond in a timely manner to new work-related incidents has the effect of limiting the extent and duration of a problem for the employer.
WSIB and RETURN TO WORK
Return to work has become a responsibility of the workplace parties. Both employers and workers have statutory return to work obligations. Employers alone have re-employment obligations and must satisfy the Act’s duty to accommodate the work or workplace. We can customize or create a RTW Plan for your company, or review the current one.
We offer WSIB Claims Management in the following areas:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
For more information, please fill out the form below.