Provinces across Canada regulate the use of ladders in all workplaces because the improper use of ladder could cause significant injuries.
This course complies with all the necessary regulations and is produced in order to accommodate various learning styles.
- Hazard Identification and Control – Potential Hazards
- Common causes of accidents
- Ladder selection process
- Ladder grades
- Types of ladders
- Inspection Procedures – Inspection items
- Ladder markings
- Safe Ladder Set-Up and Use
- PPE- Personal Protective Equipment
- High traffic areas and environment conditions
- Proper set-up
- Climbing and descending
- Proper Care, Transportation and Storage
Course duration is 2 hours and participants will receive a wall and wallet certificate upon successful completion.
Contact us to schedule a course!