Truck Mounted Aerial Device – Bucket Truck
- Duties and Responsibilities of Employers, Supervisors and Workers
- The 3 Basic Rights of Workers
- The Safety Act and Safety Regulations
- CSA Standard C225-10
- Pre-Use equipment and safety inspections
- Understanding the risks of using Aerial Work Platforms – People, Equipment, Materials and Environment
- Working around power lines
- Rules for the correct positioning of the platform
- Rules for the operator
- Fall Arrest and Fall Rescue requirements
Course duration is 5 hour and participants will receive a wall and wallet certificate upon successful completion.
For more information, please fill out the form below.