CPO Approved Working at Heights Refresher Training
Workplace Law Consulting is Chief Prevention Officer-approved to teach this course in Ontario.
The Working at Heights Refresher Program is designed for workers who may perform construction related activities and at times be required to work at heights where fall protection is required. This Chief Prevention Officer-approved Program provides workers and supervisors with the necessary knowledge required to safely work at heights and prevent fall related accidents. Participants will be instructed on how to correctly select, inspect, maintain and use a wide variety of fall protection components and systems.
Program is in compliance with Ontario regulation 213/91 section 26 of the Construction regs and meets or exceeds all requirements of both the New Working at Heights Program Standard and Training Provider Standard.
- Identification of fall hazards
- Equipment selection
- Understanding anchorage points
- Fall protection systems and components
- Basic energy dissipation principles
- Calculating fall clearances
- Rescue plan importance
- Standards and regulations
- Body support selection and application
- Component inspection and maintenance
DURATION & LOCATION
Half-day in-class program includes both theory and practical training and is available at our training centre in Concord or at your facility.
- Participant Workbooks
- Written examination
- Record of training report
- Individual wallet certificates
- Wall certificate for company
Note: You must present your Worker Learner ID# to qualify for refresher training.
Contact us to schedule a course!