CPO Approved Working at Heights Refresher Training
Program is in compliance with Ontario regulation 213/91 section 26 of the Construction regs and meets or exceeds all requirements of both the New Working at Heights Program Standard and Training Provider Standard.
- Identification of fall hazards
- Equipment selection
- Understanding anchorage points
- Fall protection systems and components
- Basic energy dissipation principles
- Calculating fall clearances
- Rescue plan importance
- Standards and regulations
- Body support selection and application
- Component inspection and maintenance
DURATION & LOCATION
Half-day in-class program includes both theory and practical training and is available at our training centre in Concord or at your facility.
- Participant Workbooks
- Written examination
- Record of training report
- Individual wallet certificates
- Wall certificate for company
Note: You must present your Worker Learner ID# to qualify for refresher training.
Contact us to schedule a course!
For more information, please fill out the form below.