Hiring and Recruiting Certificate Course
This certificate course will provide direction and best practices on avoiding legal issues during the recruiting process.
- Review of the Working for Workers Act and how it effects recruiting
- How to conduct a successful interview?
- How to prevent a Human Rights discrimination claim?
- Do you have a duty to accommodate a new hire?
- What to include in employment letters and contracts
- Is your interviewing process AODA compliant?
- Module 1: The Legal Issues of Recruitment
- Module 2: Guidelines for Non-Discriminatory Recruitment
- Module 3: Interviewing and Human Rights
- Module 4: Employment Letters & Contracts
Participants Will Receive:
- Wall Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Talent Acquisition
- Live Virtual Training
For more information, please fill out the form below.