Workwell Audit Consulting in Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto
The Workwell program is an audit tool used by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario to implement section 82(1) of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act. The WSIB’s purpose for the auditing tool is to identify companies through high claim costs, or frequency, and recoup those costs through fines based on the organization’s audit score.
At Workplace Law we provide assistance from start to finish to ensure an employer’s Health and Safety programs meet the requirements of the Workwell Audit.
Upon initial workplace assessment we provide a report detailing the cost, effort and time frame needed to meet the WSIB requirements.
How Can We Help?
- Workwell audit gap analysis
- Review and explain the questions in the audit with your audit team
- Review your current health and safety standards
- Advise your team on improving your current health and safety standards to the expectations of the WSIB Auditor
- Coach your team members in answering the questions asked by the WSIB Auditor
- Make recommendations in the development and implementation of health and safety standards as per the WSIB Workwell Audit
- Make recommendations on the preparation and organization of support materials required to show you have what you say you have in place and it is being consistently implemented
- Be present and assist on audit day
- Provide training as required by audit
We do workwell audit consulting in the following areas:
- Richmond Hill
- North York
For more information, please fill out the form below.