Workplace Conflict Resolution Certificate Course
Workplace conflicts occur when team members do not always agree or know how to work together despite their differences. This course will provide you with the skills and tools to effectively resolve conflict and build stronger workplace relationships with better understanding and collaboration.
- Discovering root cause of workplace conflict
- Develop a clear understanding of your own perceptions, biases and attitudes, and how they may impact others in conflict.
- Analyze conflict dynamics to determine the best approach to a situation.
- Learn the communication skills needed for conflict resolution with a focus on self-awareness and assertive expression.
- Apply an understanding-based mediation process.
- Integrate the knowledge and skills of effective facilitation to achieve outcomes that are inclusive, collaborative, and outcome focused.
- Develop skills for specific contexts through chosen elective courses.
- Understand the ethical and legal responsibilities of practicing ADR.
- Module 1: The Dynamics of Conflict
- Module 2: Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Module 3: Conflict Resolution Models
- Module 4: The Art of Mediation
- Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resources
- Health and Safety
- Live Virtual Training
Contact Us to Register: 416-930-6180 or email@example.com